Sing it like the song from Apprentice.
Apparently this is the year to spend money not save it.
I started the day going to the dentist for what I thought was a quick visit and turned into 3 needles and 60 minutes of fun ( can you feel the sarcasm?)
Then the check engine light came on in my car - so off to the Honda dealership I went, as I didn't want to be halfway home and have my car die. I had both kids in the car and no stroller in the trunk - it also was raining like crazy out, so walking down the side of the road wasn't on my top 10 list.
$430 later I had some new sensor thingy - the good thing about having 2 kids with me - I got FAST service. I let J-man run around the show room putting his stick fingers all over the cars LOL. Actually I tried to keep him contained but as it was an unscheduled stop I had no toys or snacks. Good thing I can abuse the cute factor - I would have been in big trouble if they were ugly kids ;-)
I am trying not to feel discouraged right now. The last 3 weeks we have been slowly draining our savings account to the point where it is almost nonexistent. I feel really stressed about this as our family vacation is in jeopardy. My parents and sister said they wouldn't go either if we can't go. I appreciate their thoughtfulness but I also feel pressure now to save every penny as if we don't go our whole family won't go.
Oh and to top off my day I think my period is back - what the heck?????
3 comments:
Wow, rough day! I've SO been there! I had an old Neon that broke down everytime you looked at it wrong! It was a pain in the rear! AND expensive!
I'm praying for you!
Oh aunt flo. Gosh. I hate it when she shows up out of nowhere.
Awww...that sucks. I hope it all turns out for you and that you can go on your vacation...no more care troubles for you...ok??? I'll send up a prayer for you girl!!
Take care.
Post a Comment