Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Bad Mummy

This is what happens when I go upstairs to put J down for a nap and check my email - Bean falls asleep! I left her happily playing on her mat, after a few minutes I noticed I couldn't hear anything so I looked down the stairs (you can see the living room from the top of the stairs). Sorry about the focusing issues at the start, it is a very picky camera in its old age. I remember when J was this age and hearing the slurping noises from his room when he found his thumb - so cute!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

6 comments:

Family Of Five said...

She is SO cute!

Barb said...

Toooo cute!

Tanya said...

Awwww! What a sweety!!

L&D said...

I love the arm sliding as she falls deeper asleep after a furious thumb suckage.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

so cute!!!

Leslie said...

Don't you just LOVE it??