Ah let the good times roll!
I am so tired I resorted to caffeine and it still isn't doing much.
Bean was up most of last night - she has been refusing to eat which means she is hungry at night - she was down to one feeding at night but last night she was up several times. I also didn't get to bed early enough so I got a huge total of 4 hours of broken up sleep.
My patience is thin and Bean is screaming in the other room so I should go see what is upsetting her so much - she is still refusing to eat much today so I don't hold out much hope for tonight.
J-man is looking at me right now and chanting "Happy me, Happy me" - just when you think you're going to lose it they do something cute and make me smile!
2 comments:
I hope that you get a good nights sleep tonight and that tomorrow you'll be a "Happy EJ"...take care!
I was SOOOO thankful for my boy, there have been many times he has saved my sanity! I am hoping for a better night sleep for you tonight! I DON'T do well functioning on little sleep. Hugs!
Post a Comment