Sunday, February 24, 2008

To sleep per chance to dream

I have been dragging myself around today - Miss Bean has suddenly decided to wake multiple times per night.

This is not good - this is bad - She is almost 4 months old - and we are done with multiple night wakings - we are down to one sometimes none!

Last week we had one night of 3 wake ups, then 5 wake ups, then she fooled me into thinking it was a hiccup in the system but last night we were back to 4 times! Ry finally gave up and just got up at 7 - when Jackson woke from all the racket - yet Bean decided to o back to sleep till 8 - grrrrrr!

Last Wednesday night I got a total of 3 hours of sleep - and most of it in 30-45 minutes stretches - may I just add that the human body does not function on that little sleep. I was a grouchy bear all day - my poor babies and then my poor hubby ;-)

I am not a drinker usually but once Ryan came home - I had some mommy juice (aka Malibu and juice - which happened to be pineapple/mango - I closed my eyes and put myself on a beach - far away). A little rum, and then some tylenol and advil to take the roaring headache away and I was at least able to smile at my hubby ;-) Luckily today Ry and I had a wingman so that when one lost it the other could jump in!

Please may tonight be good!

No comments: