Ever year I have been slow in booking an appointment for us for Christmas photos. This year I booked super early (I think in September) for today. Wouldn't you know it - the skies have blessed us with abundant white stuff! Since the portrait place is a 30 minute drive down the freeway - which from looking at the highway cams isn't too good - we have decided not to risk our family for a set of photos. I tried to reschedule but they have nothing until the new year. I realize I have a camera and can take a photo but it won't be easy to wrangle my son into it - but I suppose we'll spend the rest of the day trying to create a backdrop at home and then bribe J-man into sitting pretty for me! then I'll go off to Costco and buy the photo greeting cards! Just goes to show you that being the eager beaver doesn't get me anything ;-)
Happy snow day!
2 comments:
That sucks!!!
I hope your little man cooperates for ya! We tried to get a friend to take a family pic of us on sunday...didn't work for us either. Too windy outside and my kids were crankpots...so ya, enough said. We're going to try again on tuesday evening. All I want is a pic with everyone looking in the same direction looking somewhat normal and me looking smaller than I actually am...haha!
Hope it all goes well!
BTW...thanks for your encouraging words all the time...I appreciate them alot!!
Wow that's crappy luck.
Post a Comment