Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm a Nutter

I did something i have never done before - I bought a CD based on nothing but the title!

I was @ House Of James on the weekend and bought Relient K's Christmas album. I have never heard of them and didn't know what style they were.

The title that got me - Let it snow baby...Let it reindeer! It appealed to my weird sense of humor!

Luckily I like the CD!

4 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Is it a rap cd?

Ej said...

Luckily not a rap CD ;-) I would say they are alternative/punk/rock. So heavy guitar but since they are Christmas songs there are some quieter ones.

Karyn Clemens said...

Haa haa...I like Relient K. That IS a clever title, hey? How's the little fam doing? Busy for the Christmas season?

~K~

PS...Baby G is GORGEOUS!! Although it's not so surprising from such a good-looking mom and dad!

Renee Shaw said...

I loved Relient K when I was in high school/college! haha I haven't listened to them for a while cause I have kids, but I'll probably go out and buy the Christmas album now! haha