Monday, December 10, 2007

Two peas in a pod

We were gone all weekend - we went to The Lights of Christmas. We decided that because of the kids we'd stay at the B&B part of it so that we didn't have to drive 2.5 hours each way in the same day.

As we are going to sleep on Saturday in our room. Ry lets out a fart(big shocker I know!), to which my sweet son says "ooooohhh" and then proceeds to rip one off in response. Boys! Young or old it doesn't seem to matter.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

HILARIOUS!!! I can just envision that one right now ... just imagine when J's older! (cringe)

Tanya said...

Ha ha!!! This is why I love your blog...you're so honest...and funny! I hope you have a great christmas!!

Tanya said...

BTW...I was just thinking that the first post of yours that I read was about farting as well...its amazing how talking about farting can bring to people together! haha!