Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Conversation with J-man

Me : J go see Daddy and he'll get you some milk

J-man : No, Juey (aka Juice)

Me : Sorry buddy milk for breakfast

J wanders into the kitchen hoping to sucker daddy into some juice

Ry : Hey J, do you want some milk?

J : peees peeees (aka Please)

Ry opens the fridge door and goes to get the milk jug

J : Nog Nog, Nog Nog, peeees peeees

Ry : You want Egg Nog?

J : peeees peees Nog Nog (while maniacally signing please and jumping around in desperation)

I will never call Egg Nog it's proper name ever again! It shall forever be called Nog Nog around here!

Below are a few photos from Christmas. In a few days I'll update J-crew with more . If you are on Facebook you can view our Christmas album there.

3 comments:

L&D said...

I don't blame him for wanting nog nog. I love the stuff that much too!

The baby sure is getting more beautiful. The cheeks....oh my. Delicious!

Yay for Thomas stuff. I bet he's thrilled.

Amber said...

CUTE pictures! Wow your little girl is losing her newborn look so fast!! I just send you a friend request on facebook....at least I THINK it was you ;) If not, let me know!!! Take Care!!

Tanya said...

I hope you had a great christmas Erin...all the best for 2008!!