Sunday, December 16, 2007

Have you ever...

Seen such a cute bathing suit????
We spent Friday night out at Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa. One of the companies Ryan works with took us out to the Copper Room and then put us up in the hotel. We left J-man with my parents so we were back to only having one child for a day. Baby G also surprised us by taking a bottle the other day so I didn't have to nurse in the restaurant which was nice for me!

We missed J-man but had such a nice time. We took baby G into the pools with us (no we didn't dip her in the really hot one or the outdoor ones) She loved them - I think we were in there for 45 minutes and she just cuddled with us. I'll try and post on J-crew next week with all the photos of the last few weeks as we have been very busy.

I have lots to catch up with in blog world but we are have Christmas today with Ry's family so I better get going as I have lots of wrapping to do ;-)

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

SO precious!!!!!

Glad you had fun!

Tanya said...

What a sweety!!!

Hey have you indulged in any Eggnog Latte's yet...or should I ask...you many have you indulged in? haha!

kelly ens said...

oh, she is SOOOO cute!

Family Of Five said...

Ummmm.....never mind the bathing suit.... that's one heck of a cute girl!!!!

Renee Shaw said...

Oh that really is cute! I have an adorable zebra print bikini that I got for Izzy! haha She wore it once, but oh well it was flippin' cute!