Friday, November 30, 2007

One Month

My sweet baby girl is one month old! I can't believe how much faster it is going this time. She is a much easier baby than J-man so I think that helps ;-) Last night she even gave me a gift of 5 1/2 hours of sleep...in a row!

Sometimes I look at her and can't believe how much I love her(and J-man) - yet a bit more than a month ago she wasn't even here. She is growing so quickly and already I can see how much she is changing.

Have a good weekend - let it snow!!!!!

2 comments:

DiamondsSaphire said...

She is too cute. I miss those baby days!

Leslie said...

Wow!!! I can't believe it's been a month. I knew the pregnancy was going faster this time, but didn't realize that them growing would go just as fast!

Thanks for the comment on my blog - Yes, M goes to school 3 mornings a week from 8-11. I'm going to call and see if on those days he can stay for lunch so I can get an extra hour of relaxing. Visit my site for another update (oh joy).