J-man seems to know that my patience is running low and has been very demanding. Baby G has also been very needy today - perhaps an upset tummy.
I feel like a lousy mom and have been short with them all day - and trying to count to ten many times as it isn't their fault I am a crab!
It is dark as can be outside and has been all day. It felt like late afternoon at 9am this morning - which didn't help the sour mood.
I didn't get a shower today even - I only got dressed at 3:30pm - I threw on some makeup and brushed my teeth just so I didn't feel like a total slob!
I hate being crabby - I can hear G waking up from her wee little nap so I better get back at it ;-)
2 comments:
Putting on make-up is pretty good! Today I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. And it wasn't even a crazy day :)
Maybe it's something in the air... I was crabby too! Hugs! We ALL have those days.
Post a Comment