I can think of lots of things to blog about at 2 am but for some reason when I sit down at the computer my brain takes a time out and nothing comes to me.
J-man is in full crazy two year old mode right now. I am hoping my happy little boy of old will come back soon. Today he tried to hit baby G with a wooden train, hit me because I wasn't able to pick him up, screamed through a part of dinner and then yelled a bunch undecipherable words at Ry when he picked up baby G. Good times in our household!!
Last night baby G decided she didn't want to go to sleep till 1am - Ry stayed up with her as I was exhausted and had a bad headache - which combined to make me rather emotional. I was spent so my fabulous hubby took pity on me. Gave me a hug and sent me to bed. I am praying for better night tonight!
I have updated J-crew with new photos of the kids - once again if you want to view the blog just email me.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear that J-man's having such a hard time adjusting to baby G...thats got to be tough for all of you!
I will be praying for you...just like you pray for me :)
((((HUGS))))
Post a Comment