Friday, June 29, 2007

I really am crazy!

I love hormones!

Normally I don't think of myself as a really emotional person - drama queen yes but not a train wreck waiting to happen.

Sadly pregnancy hormone have gotten the better of me! I went off today in a whole new way!

I had a meltdown of massive proportion today at work - I am embarrassed to go back! I had a few things said to me - that normally wouldn't bug me. But I was pissed(even though I knew it was no big deal). Then I had to deal with a cranky person - I was rude, and generally nasty to them. I deal with people all the time - some are nice - some are mean. Usually you roll your eyes and just go on. Today - the emotions took a ride on the crazy express. The person was so shocked that I was crying(and it really was a stupid thing). She started apologizing - I told her it wasn't her - I was pregnant, hungry and having a hormonal moment and I was sorry for being a cow! Then I fled the scene!

The lone male co-worker I have found me in the break room (I don't know if he'll ever be the same!) I was sobbing and laughing like a loon - I must have looked deranged! Then after trying to put myself back together I tried to go back to work only to have people ask me if everything was okay - so once again - I lost it! So everyone knew - Ej is NUTS! I still feel like crying even though I am fine! So take that as a warning - I may burst into tears at any given moment!

I need a weekend!

5 comments:

suzspeaks said...

bless your heart! I totally know how you feel!! I'm not pg, but have had some hormonal issues lately....not cool!!!

I hope you start to feel better soon!

L&D said...

Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh you poor thing.

Family Of Five said...

Lucky you.... it goes away when you aren't pregnant!?!? :) Hugs!

kelly ens said...

nice...i'm sure they'll get over it though :)

kelly ens said...

ps. do you go to mill lake park at all? i thought maybe i saw you there the other day, but i wasn't totally positive, so i didn't say anything...