Friday, June 15, 2007

The prego booty

If you have been pregnant then you know how big your butt can get. Last night while I pondered my ever enlarging shape I came to a conclusion.

The reason that a pregnant woman's butt looks so huge is a) the fat normally on the back of our butt moves to the side - thus making you hips look wider and you back side flat - a real nice look and b) We loose our waist so our butt has no where to end. From behind you are all bum! Start at the knees and work you way up to the shoulders. These two things result in a wide flat butt!

So there you have it - the reason my butt is looking the size of it's own planet!

8 comments:

Family Of Five said...

My bum has never been the same since!

Jamie said...

I hope you get your normal butt back after the baby's born :)

Have fun at Jack's party tomorrow. We'll be there in spirit!

L&D said...

Oh man is this ever true. Gosh it's been almost 4 years since I had pregnant butt, so thanks for bringin it all back to me....

Tanya said...

I'm sure your butt looks bootylicious!

Thanks for the comment you left me...its nice to know that I have the support out there and that not everyone thinks I'm a whack job...haha!

I read her post, it was awesome, thanks for leading me to it!

Leslie said...

Is it possible I already have it at 11wks? Ohhhh the insanity!!!

Shelby said...

Well that makes perfect sense to me!

I enjoyed reading your blog this morning - I found you thru blogging chicks..

take care and happy Tuesday :)

Family Of Five said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Sudiegirl said...

well, look at it this way - if you fall on your behind, it's a shock absorber for the impending bundle of joy, right?

good luck with it...come see me sometime. I'm a fellow blogging chick.