Sorry for the lack of updates - I don't know if anyone is even still reading ;-)
We were gone on holidays, and then came back to a full work week. I will try and post so pics from our trip although most will be on J-man's blog. His blog has now gone private so if you want an invite there just drop me a line at crazyenns@yahoo.ca
I have been trying to catch up with my blogger and facebook - going away for 9 days doesn't seem that long but wow have you all been busy posting! I am trying to get it all read - sorry if I don't leave comments.
Okay - time to run as J-man is screaming in his crib - I suppose that is what happens when he sleeps in till 10 am - bedtime needs to be later!
2 comments:
Welcome back!! I am still here!
Glad to see you back safe and sound!
Post a Comment