Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Holiday Time

No pictures as I have no computer to upload them too and I am too lazy to figure out how to do it online! We are enjoying a week of holidays with family - updates to come. We have shopped with Cousin Kerry till I nearly died - I am now broke ;-) We also went to the zoo. Saw a former fellow blogger there - of course I have never met her in real life and so didn't say "hi, you don't know me but I have read your blog!" It seemed a little too weird! It was also strange to know about a person yet they have no idea who you are! I felt like I had insider info ;-)

We survived the 12 hour drive - although I think my butt spread several inches from sitting so long! J-man did so well - after awhile he got a bored listless look in his eyes so we brought out the DVD player and he was happy happy happy. He did make it 9 hours without it so I thought a little TV would be okay!

2 comments:

Lee said...

shut up?!? a 12 hour drive? The zoo? an ex blogger? Was it Rose? She frequints the zoo.

Lee said...

ok, sorry that was me Leah.