Saturday, May 05, 2007

Paris in prison stripes!

Am I the only one who is laughing at Paris Hilton right now? I know it isn't very nice of me - but I am not a nice person ;-) Celebrities like to toot their horns at the law - and when they get busted cry about it. Chances are mommy and daddy will buy her way out of it aka an appeal. But in the meantime I am being a bad person and laughing at other's misfortune.

3 comments:

Christina said...

No, it's funny. Like she's going 2 the "real" prison. It'll b like the Martha one, comparable 2 Club Med.

Shannon King said...

Paris, Paris, she annoys me!!!

kristo said...

Don't feel bad... She brought it on herself! She's just a spoiled little princess who thinks she can get away with everything (and she's probably right) I laughed and laughed when I heard the judge really came down on her! Paris Hilton in prison... now that would make good reality tv! ;-)