Monday, June 11, 2007

Vacation Pics and what's new!

I have started posting vacation photos on J-man's blog-which is now private(if you want an invite email me) So far nothing too interesting - just the drive to Calgary. But tomorrow I may get off my butt and post some more.

I have posted a few new cards on my card blog - no details as I was too lazy to type them - but if you have any questions leave a comment and I'll fill in the blanks ;-)

I am addicted to facebook - hence the bad bloggeritis - sorry I will get better!

I will soon be turning 30 - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Be prepared for me complaining that I have accomplished none of my goals ;-)

I'll leave you with a pic of J-man and I at my nephews baseball game! It was windy and I was freezing. I was trying to use him as a blanket - he was not into that!!!

1 comment:

L&D said...

You may have not accomplished many of your goals but.......you have so much to be thankful for. A beautiful family and one on the way. Your health, your job, your lifestyle. And you're a babe. So 30 is just looking up!