Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sorry sorry sorry

Yeah - I know - I keep saying that I'll get better and post more often yet I don't! Darn facebook!

Honestly between work and birthday parties around here I am slowly loosing my mind. I have literally been up till 12-1 am every day this week. Tonight I am making myself get to bed early!

I don't know if it is from the lack of sleep or baby brain but I am dumb as post right now! I told my sister to throw J-man's yogurt in the garbage. She looked at me strange and asked if I meant the fridge! I have called people by the wrong name, put things in the freezer - that were suppose to go in the fridge, driven across town only to have no idea where I was headed! I have started writing lists for everything including to eat meals as I've forgotten to eat lunch on days that I had to go to work. Suddenly at 1pm I get the shakes and very irritable - then it hits me I didn't eat lunch today!

I'm going to try taking some Omega 3's and getting some sleep! Otherwise I may forget my own name!

Tomorrow is my birthday party - and it looks like it will rain(nuts!!!) Hopefully I'll be back to show pictures and proof that I am still here!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Have a great party!