
I can't believe it. I have been married for 9 years! I don't feel old enough to be able to say that. I only have one photo scanned - J-man is asleep and I really don't want to upset that(it seems all kids are having sleep issues these days!)
It was a rainy day - for our outdoor wedding! Since the yard where we were to be married was a soggy sponge we had to move the wedding inside. But as we had expected an outdoor wedding - we'd planted the flowers not ordered them. So planters were dragged in and hung from the light fixtures, the runner which was perfect for outdoors looked a little sad on carpet, and we made due with what we had.
I got to marry my best friend and fellow trouble maker. Everyone thought I would be suffering from cold feet or nervous. I wasn't - I knew I wanted to marry him. Ry is still my partner in crime and in the words of Phoebe(from Friends) - "He's my lobster!"
Love you Ry man.
6 comments:
Hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary!!
Happy anniversary. Yay for 9 years!
happy anniversary!!!
You're the best babe! And just think, we're bringing another generation into the trouble we're not laying claim to! I knew from the start that we'd be 'forever' and not just 'whenever'. Here's to the rest of the years ahead of us... cheers!
Your Ryry.
Sorry I had to use your account... don't have one of my own!! Just so everyone knows, this is Ej's husband posting!!
I hope you had a great anniversary!!!
Post a Comment