Friday, July 13, 2007

Hot Office

I know I should post but I have no motivation! The weather has made our office sooooo hot - I have barely logged onto the computer let alone read anything!

Tomorrow we are going sailing - we bought J-man a life jacket. I think it will be a war to get it on as we tried it on in store and he FREAKED! How unusual!!!! We are hoping that we can distract him with things like birds and all the fun things to see. Worse case - we'll bring the DVD player! Cars can fix just about anything.

I still haven't got any pictures of Cake Fest 2007 aka my birthday party - as they are all on my sister and parents camera - no one thought to take a single picture on mine ;-) Hopefully soon we'll get our act together!

Baby G is making me nice and round. I even had a co-worker tell me my butt was big - she is lucky to alive - the little skinny butt! J-man finally picked up a fork tonight at dinner - and successfully got the food to his mouth! Even though he is two this is huge for him (more about that on his blog). To keep him motivated I did a rather funky dance in celebration - trust me when I say the only one laughing was J-man. If you want to read more about the fam - drop me an email and I'll invite you to his blog!

That's all I got tonight!

No comments: