Click here for an article that says and I quote
"Michael Keren, who has written "Blogosphere: The New Political Arena," suggests individuals who bare their souls in blogs are isolated and lonely, living in a virtual reality instead of forming real relationships or helping to change the world."
Obviously the article is written by a non-blogger. I am sure there are some people who fit that profile but not many that I have read.
Do you agree with the article or not?
3 comments:
not.
Ummm ... lets say "overanalytical"? Geesh ... what about just trying to let family/friends who live far away get a glimpse into what's happening in your world? I personally enjoy it and don't feel that I am a lonely or isolated person. But then again, I haven't been outside in 49 days. Is there a problem with that? Hehehe.
Strongly disagree! I'm a very social person but my family & a ton of girlfriends (now with their own families) all live in BC - I'm now in SK, so what better way to keep in touch, share kiddie pictures etc! A fun way for us all to keep in touch :)
Post a Comment