I have become a germ-a-phobic. Everyday some strange person coughs, or sneezes all over my work space. It takes everything in me not to yell "Ewwwwww that is gross - cover your mouth!"
Today I had some lady coughing into her hands then holding my pen, and putting those hands all over the counter. Once she left I grabbed the Lysol and cleaned like there was nuclear contamination.
If I could have sprayed Lysol down my throat - I would have!
Please people - when in public learn proper form for coughing(into the arm@ the elbow), and don't huff your nasty breath at me. And please, please, please don't wipe the germ filled liquids oozing from your body anywhere near my work space.
3 comments:
Yuck!!! Some people eh? I hope you don't get any of their nasty germs!!
We thankfully have not been hit by the nasty flu bug yet this year...and I'm praying it stays that way!!
Hope you're all well!
I admit, I am one of them. Have had this nasty whooping cough almost 2 weeks, & it just catches me by suprise. It's a gagging cough that comes on unexpectedly & violently, & there's nothing I can do about it xcept a feeble attempt at containing my germs by covering my mouth every 2-5 minutes. I will try harder... or maybe stay home
That is gross. When people don't cover their mouth when they cough is so rude. If they are sick they should stay home.
Post a Comment