Have I ever mentioned that my mom is a twin? Mooma and Mere are identical twins (not their real names I'll just add). People will walk right up to my mom and start talking to her - she has no idea who they are. Slowly the light dawns that this person thinks "I'm Mere" - several moments later introductions are made and we all get a good laugh. Once a man came up to my mom - hugged her and kissed her cheek - she was completely shocked! Occasionally they switch places - usually fooling all their friends but never the family. We can always tell them apart. Their voices though can be hard to decipher.
So which one do you think is my mom?
6 comments:
I have never seen your mom before.... however, they are both purdy!
They are both very pretty but my guess is the one on the left. That is really cool that you live in chilliwack. When I move this summer we will have to get together.
My mom's an identical twin too. They used to pretend to be eachother on dates.
Definitely the one on the left!
Nicci and Jamie - you are correct - my mom is on the left!
Your Mother is on the left - cause I am on the right - love, Mere!!!!!!
Post a Comment