Friday, September 05, 2008

Uninspired

I haven't had the energy to do anything lately - Baby G went through about 6 weeks of refusing to sleep through the night. Therefore I was low on sleep and patience for the entire world. Thankfully I think we have figured out how to get her to sleep through. Of course now that I blogged that it may go out the window ;-)

I haven't blogged, or done anything creative in about 2 months. Any other moms out there find that their creativity dries up when they get no down or relax time?? I long to break out my card supplies and make something but #1 there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day and #2 if I do have 5 minutes I am too exhausted to move...let alone make another mess to clean up.

J-man goes to preschool 3 afternoons a week starting next week so I am hopeful that it will give me the much needed time to regroup and maybe feel a creative spurt come on.

I have been really remiss in documenting our trip - and I am already forgetting things. I have added a few photos to this post of some of the fun we had.

J-man is going through a hit his sister phase - he is constantly smacking, kicking and even tried to bite her head yesterday. I sure hope this phase is short lived...or I hope Georgie learns to fight back ;-) I called my sister to apologize for all the hitting, kicking and biting I inflicted upon her in our childhood.

I will post about Method on Monday - kids line this coming week and bathroom line the next week

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

My sister and I would always fight growing up. She always picked on me since she was the oldest and yet some how I managed to get in trouble for screaming or hitting back. Go figure!

Leslie said...

Amen sister! One day they'll be gone and we'll wish they were back to distract all of our time. Seems so far away, but it's going to fly!