Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Look at me(I'm Sandra D)

Okay not really as I am neither blond, nor interested in John Travolta but whoooweeee I am famous. I woke this morning to a comment from Nathan(our friend at Method Lust) saying he had posted a link to a post I had done on here to his site.

I feel so special...so Sally Fields(you like me, you really like me!)

Definitely a good way to start Wednesday!

Also a reminder that I haven't done a review on anything in quite a while...and I have been one busy girl in the Target!! I have purchased several of the baby/kid line products and also have the complete bathroom line so it is up to you(or the 2 people who read my blog these days!) Which one - baby/kids or bathroom line?? First comment wins the draw!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh me me me! I choose baby/kids!

And how cool that your blog got mentioned on the Method site. You've got me interested in the products and I HAVE been contemplating a trip to Target...

kelly ens said...

baby/kids is my vote.
love the new blog header and color scheme, by the way!

Tanya said...

Dang...I'm almost a week late. I say bathroom line...as my kids...well I'll us anything on them...lol!

That is really cool that you're now a famous Method user!

Leslie said...

How cool .... don't forget about little ole me in the famous blogging world ;)

Leslie said...

Ms Famous, You!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I guess I have a lot to catch up on. What is Method? Do share.
I'm going to Target next week.