I am back in the land of smarties, chesterfields(spelling??), maple syrup, and poutine. Back where sales people are polite(I know there must be some polite ones in the US but I didn't have any!) and the trees and fields are green although stinky.
I am back home and loving having my own space and especially my own bed. When you plan a holiday you are so excited to go. The at about day 10 I crave home. My own space where everything is mine!
Re-entry as my family calls it. Getting everything back to normal. Ahhh I think I need another holiday. Getting back to cooking and cleaning rather than eating out and having someone else look after the towels and bedding. The kids are used to people playing with them constantly and J-man is used to being spoiled by the grandparents and aunties. We have had a few tantrums to celebrate our home coming. G is trying to figure out when nap time is and how to fall asleep when she is on her own in a crib rather than a car seat or someones arms.
I am up to my armpits in laundry and chaos. Ry goes back to work tomorrow and I will have to start finding my rhythm again as a mom. Yikes - they will out number me again!
For those following our travels - I am sorry that I haven't posted much. Tomorrow I am going to spend an hour getting some of it documented so look for another post sometime in the afternoon. I have hundreds of photos to go through - remember when we had film cameras and taking 3 rolls on vacation seemed like sooo much?
2 comments:
Happy laundry-ing! Looking forward to some pics. Welcome back.
Welcome home!! Don't worry -- the sales people aren't nice even to the natives ;-)
Post a Comment