I want patience. Lots and lots of it - buckets full. But here is the deal - I would just like a direct deposit. I don't want to have to learn it or wait for it(see? I really need it!!)
Unfortunately when you ask for patience, all He does is give us situations to teach us how to be patient. That's not how we'd like to deal with the situation but how else will we learn?
4 comments:
Oh man, wouldn't THAT be nice?
I hear ya. High fives all around.
Looks like you suffer from a little bit of The Rat. ;)
Ha ha - I'll take a bit of that too :)
That picture of G at the top of your page is SO adorable!! She's already got Keziah beat in the hair department :)
i'm with you! i actually just read a devotional on patience that started out with a quote, "Lord, please give me patience. I need it NOW!" :)
Unfortunately when you ask for patience, all He does is give us situations to teach us how to be patient. That's not how we'd like to deal with the situation but how else will we learn?
Post a Comment