Left my computer up and running earlier tonight as G was needing some attention.
I come back a few hours later and there are a bunch of error messages, email drafts, and facebook pages open. I also found a piece of paper scribbled all over. I wonder who escaped his bed and helped himself to the computer????
Nothing is safe from his little hands these days. I even found a photo frame(that hangs on the wall) covered in crayon scribbles. Anyone know how to remove crayon from glass?
G is almost on the move - well she can go backwards but forward is still evading her. So soon the whole place will go into lock down!
I have a bunch of photos of J-man's birthday parties to upload, and maybe even scrapbook, and with this nice weather I don't know if I'll be on the computer much for the next few days - once the rain starts I'll come back ;-)
3 comments:
Sounds A LOT like my house ... and try alcohol (swabs or cotton) on the glass ... it works well at getting adhesive off.
I remember the days...now my house is SO not little kid friendly...reno's and we little ones don't mix.
I hope you're enjoying the summer...its raining here...again...whats new. We've had about three really nice days...thats it so far for this summer, which is soon to be a write off.
Take care!!
I have used a Magic Eraser on crayon before and it worked great. Your kids are real cuties!!
Post a Comment