J-man is starting to tell us when he has to go - if he tells us first (rather than going in his pants and then telling us) and then does something on the potty - he gets a few chocolate chips(yup we've bribed our child - and no I don't feel the least bit guilty!) On Tuesday J-man yells "POOP" to me so off to the potty we run (we have a little potty dance we do on the way - I am one rockin mom) We get there, yank down the pants where my sweet boy proceeds to rip off a HUGE toot. To which he looks up at me with his angelic face and proclaims "Good fart!"
I nearly fell over with laughter. It seems daddy complimented him the night before on his musical ability - so now he compliments himself.
What is a mother to do - if you can't talk potty on the potty where can you???
4 comments:
That's really cute! I'm so glad things are improving in that area for you guys!
That picture of G in the last post is adorable!
Both my kids think it's super funny when they toot!! My girl said tonight "I'm going to toot on the wall" and proceeded to place her bum up against the wall to let er rip!
MAJOR laughing fit here!!! that's awesome! Taeya is diligent in pointing out when someone toots too, no matter who it is. i hope it doesn't get us into trouble in public. who am I kidding? i'm sure it will!
Thanks for the laugh! :-)
Post a Comment