Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back at'er

Back in the saddle so to speak.

The family has all left town and for the past fews days we have tried to catch our breath...and clean up the house. We spent several days leaving first thing in the morning and then returning really late - so there are piles of junk lying all over the house-sigh-of course having an almost 3 year old makes cleaning up a moot point ;-)

I have lots of cute pics of my sweet babies on my camera - of course the battery died so I'll try and get them up on facebook or here tomorrow! J-man is really progressing in his language - today he has given us a running commentary of every little thing he has done (and to think we were anxious for him to speak!!!)

Thanks to everyone for their cyber hugs and prayers - my family and I appreciate it.

Blessings

EJ

No comments: