Be still, and know that I am God Psalm 46:10
I will be taking the rest of the week off from blogging. I got the unfortunate news on Sunday that my Grandfather had died. Then tonight I was told my childhood best friend was killed over the weekend. Needless to say I have a lot on my plate this week.
Blessings
EJ
I will be taking the rest of the week off from blogging. I got the unfortunate news on Sunday that my Grandfather had died. Then tonight I was told my childhood best friend was killed over the weekend. Needless to say I have a lot on my plate this week.
Blessings
EJ
7 comments:
I am so sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for you!
I'm sorry for your loss. I'll say some prayers for you and the families involved.
Oh Gosh. I'm sorry, hun. Praying....
hoping that the lord will guide you through this hard time of yours!
feel blessed and protected!
leslie
Hugs to you!
*hugs*
Praying for ya girl! ((((HUGS)))
Post a Comment