Monday, May 12, 2008

Method Monday - Go Naked!

Welcome to Method Monday!

My obsession to these products is no secret - I am a relentless in my pursuit of converting people! My sister finally caved and purchased her first bottle of the Best in Glass window cleaner, and my Mother in Law is hooked on Wood For Good.

How was I captured? Lisa introduced me to the Go Naked All Purpose Spray. One sniff(or should I say lack of sniff) and I was hooked. I went home and Googled it and after devouring every piece of info I could find; I headed off to Shoppers Drug Mart to stock up. Canada is suffering from a grossly inadequate supply of method products. We are limited to the cleaning products - no body care(okay, okay - there are a few of the hand soaps kicking around). You can buy it from the web site if you want to pay a fortune for shipping(tsk tsk method - $18 shipping is ridiculous!!!) Target is the place where it is at!!!! So if you live close make a run for the border! I've listed Canadian retailers below.

Okay so onto Go Naked!

This virtually scentless spray is divine! It cuts through grease and grime like any conventional spray. There is a faint scent when it is first sprayed from the bottle but it is gone almost instantly. I have sprayed this on almost every kitchen surface I have- my hubby loves my recent interest in cleaning ;-) My nose never burns after using the spray and my very sensitive skin has had no reaction. I have nothing bad to say about it. It is my first method lust and still my favourite(yeah yeah - I know I say that about everything!)

Got a product you have tried? Leave me a comment or email and tell me about it? Have something you want me to try out(there are only a few things I don't have) let me know - I'll try anything method in the name of research ;-)


In case you are in full addiction mode like myself - let me lead you to the blog of all method blogs - method lust - yes there are more people like me out there ;-) Nathan has the inside scoop on everything method past and present!

Need your own piece of method -
Shopper's Drug Mart - good selection
Safeway - moderate selection and a bit more expensive than other places last time I checked
Canadian Tire - the best selection and recently they had 25% off everything(yes I have a closet full of product now!)
London Drugs - moderate selection but I did find the soap refill pack here unlike the other stores
Superstore - hand soap only and limited scents

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You are obsessed! At least it's with a good thing. :-)
I own method products...and I did get them at target.

Hope you are doing well! Can't wait to see you guys again.

Family Of Five said...

The stainless cleaner for my sink... it's amazing! I love them! I also find the cleaner wipes are great for quick clean ups in the bathroom... ya know having a big and a little man! :)

Nathan Aaron said...

Hey! I added this to method lust! Hope that is alright! Thanks!