""You've done this all day huh? I don't think I could."
Said in response to a dealing with a rather cranky J-man, who had refused to nap today.
Yup my crazy child managed to burn through all of Ry's patience in a little over an hour. To truly appreciate this you have to know that my hubby has an amazing amount of patience(he'd have to to be married to me - LOL)
I wanted to do a dance and yell "Yup I do this all day - I am one amazing woman!!!!" But I calmly smiled and said "Yes" Maintaining the dignified style I am know for(stop laughing).
3 comments:
We really are quite amazing aren't we?!?! :)
Hilarious!!! They just don't get it, do they?? Did you get a foot rub that night? :)
Isn't it nice when they FINALLY realize all that we do;)
I hope you're haveing a great vacation!
Post a Comment