Other than that not much is new - with all the holiday planning and spending there is no money to do anything else - LOL! One thing we did buy was a new camera - and it has this neat feature where you can make someone smile...who wasn't smiling in the actual photo. It looks ridiculous as these photos show! It is good for a laugh though. Baby G's photo I did a whole bunch of stuff to - it looks nothing like her - I nearly peed my pants laughing.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Family Vacation
My head is about to explode! I have spent the last few nights researching hotels for our up coming family vacation. We are going on a road trip - and it is a big one! We are meeting up with the entire extended family on my mom's side for a reunion - that poor town will never be the same. For security reasons I will not be posting any detail here. I do have a place I will be posting to so if you want to follow us as we travel drop me a comment/email or facebook me and I'll send you the link.

Other than that not much is new - with all the holiday planning and spending there is no money to do anything else - LOL! One thing we did buy was a new camera - and it has this neat feature where you can make someone smile...who wasn't smiling in the actual photo. It looks ridiculous as these photos show! It is good for a laugh though. Baby G's photo I did a whole bunch of stuff to - it looks nothing like her - I nearly peed my pants laughing.
Other than that not much is new - with all the holiday planning and spending there is no money to do anything else - LOL! One thing we did buy was a new camera - and it has this neat feature where you can make someone smile...who wasn't smiling in the actual photo. It looks ridiculous as these photos show! It is good for a laugh though. Baby G's photo I did a whole bunch of stuff to - it looks nothing like her - I nearly peed my pants laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it looks weird, though...but soo funny as well!
i would love to follow your road-trip, so you can send me the invitation to:
leslieann@web.de
thanks!
leslie
That is so great! The pic of G is priceless!
I would love to follow your vacation. Send the link to barblusty@shaw.ca.
Those are awesome pics!!!
I love it, forced smiles. It would be even funnier if you have a picture of them bawling their eyes out and you slap a smile on their face.
Post a Comment