Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Such a bad blogger!

I know I have been remiss lately. A few reasons for that - most of them I can't share on such a public forum ;-)

I did put new photos of J & G up on J & the Bean for those that look there but I didn't get a chance to write anything yet.

I am lacking the motivation to write anything right now - blame it on new baby lack of sleep - although at almost 5 months old I doubt I can use that much longer - LOL.

Poor G - my b-milk was drying up (just like it did with J). Luckily having already gone through that before I knew what was happening. G hasn't slept well in about a month so a week ago we tried to supplement with a bottle. She is sleeping much better now - only getting up once a night. Ry and I have a deal if she wakes before 4am he gets her, after that I get her. My fabulous baby girl ;-) woke at 3:45 last night - so Ry got her and I got to sleep till 8!!!

Tonight we were at Small Group so we didn't get home till late so usually the kids sleep in the next morning till 8-9. This is great but since Thursday morning are the mom's group at my church I miss it every week. Having said that I am sure that they will wake up early tomorrow!!

Well for someone who didn't have anything to say I have rambled quite a bit. I have been reading other blogs just haven't commented so I'll try and get on that this week - in the meantime - Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Good idea with you and Ry. Doesn't it feel great to snuggle back up in the warm covers as our men get up out of bed? Nothing better than that ... :-)