My sister and I went out for lunch on Saturday and noticed this great quilting/fabric store near by. So in we went and found this cute pattern for purses. We cut out the beautiful fabric for the larger of the two bags - but didn't get any sewing done. I promised to wait to make my bag until we were together again...but I really wanted to play. So I nipped out to Fabricland today and bought a bit-o-fabric and made the smaller version.
I love it love it love it - I am going to make two of the bigger ones(one for each kid) to put toys in for when we travel.
In the beginning
DSC05235
Originally uploaded by irelandgirlca

Inside and out ready to be put together

The inside

DSC05230
Originally uploaded by irelandgirlca
DSC05237
Originally uploaded by irelandgirlca

3 comments:
Wow, it looks great! You've got some skillz. ;-)
Oooooooo .... very handy. I love it!
LOVE it!!!! Great job! I wish I were talented!
Post a Comment