Sunday, March 09, 2008

Going Green

I've added a small list of products or retailers that are good for the environment over on the left. Got any other's you think I should add? Let me know ;-) I hope to get a large list eventually.

I have become a bit of an environmentalist lately - Bean is even in cloth diapers(I'll post on this soon).

No worries I am not going to start wearing Birkenstocks (although they are quite comfy so maybe I will!) or wear hemp necklaces. I won't be protesting in the woods by chaining myself to a tree either - although that could be fun (at least until the police arrest me!)

I am interested in reducing my foot print on the earth so that my kids can have a better place - and kids learn by example.

Alright time to get off the soap box ;-)

TTFN

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Good for you!!! Coming from Kansas where no one recycles, I am just getting the hang of learning to recycle (or try to) EVERYTHING. I think I'm making progress! keep up the good work! ... and I'm VERY interested in hearing about the cloth diapers!

Renee Shaw said...

I have been thinking about the cloth diaper thing too, let me know how you make out!

Anonymous said...

what about "fair-trade" stuff? they´re quite popular here in germany...oh and i think recycling is HUGE here:) sometimes just scary:)
good thing about your green side!
and birkenstocks are MORE than comfy:)
leslie

Tanya said...

Nothing wrong with wanting to make the world a better place for yourself and your kids...good for you!!