Need a laugh???
HA! that was awesome :)
I found that funny. My husband wanted to shave his beard off tonight and I asked him not to. Actually I told him not to. I prefer the facial hair over the skin that is as smooth as a baby.
My brother in law had played it for my niece, and she couldn't even sleep that night it disturbed her so much. Poor girl. It's pretty funny.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HA! that was awesome :)
I found that funny. My husband wanted to shave his beard off tonight and I asked him not to. Actually I told him not to. I prefer the facial hair over the skin that is as smooth as a baby.
My brother in law had played it for my niece, and she couldn't even sleep that night it disturbed her so much. Poor girl. It's pretty funny.
Post a Comment