Thursday, July 19, 2007

Whaaaaaaaaaat Did You Just Say?

Never I repeat NEVER tell a pregnant woman she looks anything but stunningly beautiful! We know you are lying but that is okay. Even if I look like a bloated puffer fish tell me I glow and that from behind you'd never know I was pregnant!

I realize that my butt looks like it was attacked by a rototiller, and my chin(s) are taking over my neck! I have eyes and can see that my ankles are now cankles - I DO NOT NEED TO BE REMINDED!

Lately I have had several comments from people saying "whoa, you're big", "You're butt is sure getting big!", and the sneaky insult " You're due when???" said with shocked surprise after I reveal the date! I haven't gained that much weight(17 pounds) - the midwife told me I was fine when I told her I thought I had gained too much, and I am measuring what I should!

So if you don't have anything nice to say - don't say anything at all!!!!!

4 comments:

L&D said...

100% agreement.

And those people who have nothing nice to say should also rethink asking the non-pregnant woman when she's due. It's just cruel.

Leslie said...

17lbs is doing good!! Normal is 25-35. So can I ask (innocently because I have never seen you!) when exactly is your due date?

Family Of Five said...

Seriously??? I think you look totally hot in your pictures!!!! Really I do!!! I can't believe people are so rude!! However ... as soon as I started showing my dad called me rolly! :)

kristo said...

Okay, I admit that after reading this post I had to scroll down and zoom in on the picture of you and J-Man on the sea wall.... and you look fantastic! So whoever said those awful things to you needs a swift kick in the arse... and maybe an eye exam. ;-)