Today I went to the midwives just to hear the heartbeat. We couldn't find it last time I went (which was normal as it was a bit early). So we booked a quick 5 minute appointment just to have a quick listen. She tried and tried but couldn't find one - so off to MSA for an urgent ultrasound - even though the midwife was pretty sure everything was okay she just wanted to be sure.
I had a slight break down in the car - a nice case of the "what ifs"
Luckily I got in right away and baby was fine. I did get a hint about gender and no I am telling you hee hee! Thanks Lisa for the great afternoon - and sorry about the barf(J-man not me!!).
I have pics of the baby but I am too lazy to scan them tonight - so tomorrow - or I may post them on J-man's blog instead.
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear everything's fine - I hate those scary moments! I can't believe you have an idea of the gender already. I am SO curious!! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Glad to hear that baby's alright...nothing like a case of the "what ifs" to give yourself a scare.
Have a great day!!
Glad everything is fine .. how far along are you now? I might have a surprise on my blog in a few days .... that's all I'm saying!
Post a Comment