Monday, August 14, 2006

Workin it!

I DID IT! I went ot the gym. Squeezed myself into a pair of tight gym pants, and went. As with most gyms it was filled with skinny workout nymphs and J and I. J with her brand new runners (aka bright white) and my new pants (black – not faded!) screamed NEWBIES. One rather buff woman was doing all these weights and an abs workout on the mats. Then she announced to her friend that she was going to run for an hour. Excuse me? An hour? Running? So J and I are dying at 3.2 on the treadmill and she is jogging at 6.5. Of course she did have to pick the machine next to me. Why???? Pick a machine somewhere alone so I don’t have to feel like the before shot to your after! Anyway J and I wrapped up and then picked up our new membership cards – which really do look like before shots! Tomorrow it is Dance Class – shake it, shake it!

3 comments:

Lee said...

good on ya! what gym did you join?

Ej said...

The Wack rec centre - so that I can take Jack later too!

Jamie said...

Way to go, Erin!! You're one up on me, that's for sure!