Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Misbehaving!

Being the family rowdies we started making faces for the camera. K held the camera and I pushed up her nose. Only family! K is a flight attendant and taught my mom(and I) how to demonstrate the exits on the plane. There are 6 exits in this metal tube called an aircraft. There are two over the wings, two at the front and two at the back(or rear I can't remember). In case of a crash we wish you the best of luck finding one! Have a pleasent trip and than you for flying #$&&^& Airline. I asked for a demo with the safety card but alas she wouldn't(but there was one in her friends bag right there!) She also didn't have one of those handy dandy seat belts. Next time K - next time!
PS Italics by c'est moi - those are not part of the actual drill - shocking I know Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

L&D said...

Hmmmm. The pig nose. That is an awfully familiar facial expression. *Grin*

Anonymous said...

Girls behave!

Anonymous said...

I look amazing...on the plane today, the FA i was flying with actually said "oink oink" during the demo for the oxygen mask..made me think of my demo for you and this pic...

KL