After recent happenings over on Running Wildly I have added some strict rules.
1. Comment moderation has been turned on so I will be approving comments before they are visable.
2. Annonymous comments will not be approved unless they are signed with an initial or some way for me to know who you are or how you found me. Nothing too personal just found you through Wrinkles on Elephants etc.
3. Please do not refer to anyone by their full name - this includes me, my family, friends and other bloggers.
I am in the process of fiddling with a new format. I am not sure if I will keep this URL or start from scratch. I really don't want to go to a new blog - I am feeling rather attached to this one. I also realize that there is a lot of personal info that I may not want available to the whole WWW.
Okay rant over - back to the craziness!
1 comment:
Good girl. Glad you're learning from what happened to me. And yes, feel free to put me on your links list.
Post a Comment