K and T got married yesterday. It was HOT HOT HOT out there on the water but we peeled ourselves off the chairs after the ceremony and went in search of drinkable water! The bride of course looked great and the weather was sunny. I am surprised no one fainted during the ceremony as the guys all had tuxes on. I have some great pics from the wedding but it will have to wait for tomorrow as I am too lazy to haul myself from this chair to get the camera from down stairs.
We skipped church this morning (I know naughty naughty) J man slept in so we did too. Then we had a 2 hour nap later – ahh bliss the Sunday nap. Haven’t gone to the gym in a few days and am feeling like a bloated sea cow! I also ran out of thyroid pills (need to remember to pick those up tomorrow) which without them I gain weight just by breathing it seems! Starbucks Frappes just seem to call my name – “
3 comments:
I have stopped having the whip on my fave starbucks drinks, since I foung out they add another 8-12 grams of fat!!! I'd rather have a chocolate bar! hee hee. Still a skinny snot none the less :)
i am waiting for my stunning picture of myself to be posted. It was great to see you this weekend. Clearly the Farrs had another GREAT event. Come visit me soon in Cowtown!
Kerry
The Farr Forseth Wedding was a huge success! Family Farr just keeps growing --how good is that!
Post a Comment