Friday, July 31, 2009

Am I nuts???

Yes! Yes I am.

Ry's family is out here currently(well the one brother who doesn't live here and his family came out...so that means we do a years worth of family gatherings in a week)

So we have been BUSY!

Today I had the brilliant brain wave to go to Cultas Lake Water Slides - with the whole fam.

I HAVE TODDLERS!!! What was I thinking?????

I don't think I stopped running for four hours. I am so tired I can't see straight.

In the words of J-man, "Mama, I have so much, so much, so much fun!" So I guess it was worth it :)

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

yeah, that would be a LOT of work!!!!

Family Of Five said...

Did you notice that the water slides seem SO much colder than you remember them being when you were a kid?!?

Tanya said...

Awww...that makes the overwhelming tiredness all worth it!