Monday, July 06, 2009

hmmmmm

So...long time no blog!

We had a very eventful June.

J-man and I had our birthday! It was a very fun pool party.

My mom retired - so now she is busy busy busy(what is it about retired parents that makes them impossible to pin down - lol).

I applied for a new job...and today I found out that I got it :) I am very excited. It is such a blessing to be able to work for such a cool place.I won't say where it is online but I am back in ministry, which I have missed.

We contemplated moving in the last month. We found a place that was newer and a bit bigger, but after considering the $$ for selling, moving, transfer taxes etc. we decided to sit tight for a while. Being a fiscally responsible adult - arrrr - lol.

J-man finished off his first year of preschool - now that we are a few weeks into summer holidays he is asking everyday when he can go back. He will be very happy in September to return to his favourite teachers :)

Little G is inching closer to 2! Don't mess with the princess :) She is loving the sunshine and just wants to run all the time!

ttfn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job! that's great....i plan to be back in the "adult-world" in october....

have a great july:)

oh and happy belated birthday!!hope it's been a good one!

leslie

Tanya said...

Congratulations on the new job! You'll have to email me as to where it is and what you'll be doing!

I can't believe that your girl is going to be 2! Time sure flies hey? My "little" girl is going to be 12 in November!

Family Of Five said...

Missed hearing from you! :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

would you move to Abbotsford?

Ej said...

No, not back to Abby. Jman has school and we have a great church out here. We are really happy here - and now my job is here too :) We were just going to move up the hill.

Ej said...

No, not back to Abby. Jman has school and we have a great church out here. We are really happy here - and now my job is here too :) We were just going to move up the hill.