Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lookin Good???

Okay ladies(I don't think any men read my blog - my apologizes if there is) - lets chat.

See this picture over on the side? It's me(duh!) My hair is brushed, I am not wearing any dinner or kid food, and I have a slight bit of lip gloss on. Nothing overly done up.

For my new(and oh so fabulous) job I had to submit a photo. Now since it is just us girls lets be honest - there was no way I would submit a photo with 2 chins, and bad hair...even if I have plenty that look like that. After all if your picture was going to be put up on the big screen wouldn't you pick a good one??? So one night before going out to meet with some friends(hence the brushed hair and lip gloss) I grabbed the camera and told Ry to take my picture.

And what we got was the picture above. I took a quick look said yup it looks good and off I went. I later submitted my photo and then waited on Sunday for it to flash on the screen. There I was - as a side note it was a little weird to see my face that large!

Make no mistake I knew it was a good picture but I didn't think it was earth shatteringly different from how I normally look. Apparently I was wrong. Several people exclaimed how it was a really really really good picture of me. Well if that is a really-x3 good picture what do I look like the rest of time?

Yikes - it may be time to get my pretty pretty on! I may have to wear lip gloss more often.

4 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Love the new blog look and I always think you look like a cutie patootie in your pictures!!

L&D said...

SO apparently you clean up good! Hee hee.
I recall a post you wrote a long while back about how you heard a comment that you had hair like the Doodle Bop chick. Well, it seems you have graduated quite nicely out of Doodle Bop status and into sexy mama. Well done.

Trev and Rebekah said...

It's a great picture. I think people comment when mom's actually do themselves up. Though it's refreshing to go out with not make-up and bad hair I do feel good when I have the time to actually do something with myself.

Tanya said...

You look HOT! But you always do...they all must've gotten new glasses or something...cause I think you look great in every pic that I have seen you in! :)