Monday, March 16, 2009

Ej wants to know...

why I had to drive through a blizzard to get home tonight???? Jack Frost - take a hike! We do not get this kind of weather here and we especially don't get it in the middle of March! I was on the freeway going 60 km/hr and passing people - even the semi's were only doing about 80km/hr. No I wasn't passing the semi's - I am guessing based on my speed(they weren't flying by me that's for sure).

I am sooooooo ready for spring! My poor daffodils are poking through the ground and thinking, "Bad idea, turn around, back, back, BACK!!!"

And a wee picture of the babes having a bath - doncha just love bath time pics?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spring seems to show up over here...with lots of rain, clouds and funny tepmeratures...
but i heard that summer will be long and hot....:)

your kids are very adorable!

leslie

kelly ens said...

agreed - crazy snow, go away!!!

what a cute pic of the kiddies! :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

I do love bath time. Often either me or my hubby has to join my son though which makes it all the more fun I guess.