vomit in her hair! And no not my vomit - J-man got sick today and I got caught in the cross fire. If you are squimish - leave now!
Ahhhh - gross I have vomit in my hair!!! Luckily it was mostly apple juice and not much else. But still - vomit!!! Here is the really gross part...wait for it...he also puked in my face. Oh yes he did! Thankfully I closed my mouth in time(as I had been telling him it was okay etc - you know the normal mummy things when your kid is spewing).
So there I am - puke in my hair, on my face, running up my sleeve - hauling a crying, heeving boy to the loo. Poor little guy. Got my face and hands cleaned up, got him cleaned up, got his bed cleaned up, set him up with a movie and changed my sweater, and started the laundry.
After a few hours I gave him some advil - which must be doing the trick both with his fever and whatever else was bothering him as he is curently chasing his sister...make that hitting his sister with a hockey stick. Gotta go :)
1 comment:
You have me beat on the vomit. I do have a very similar story on my blog (latest post) but mainly complaints on the odors....:-) Hope he's feeling better!
Post a Comment